We are currently looking for a Field Survey Technician with a background in civil engineering and land surveying. This is a full time position with a full benefits package as well as the opportunity for advancement within the company. Two years or more of experience is preferred.
- Collecting field data for preparation of surveys by using Robotic and GPS surveys.
- Perform field work for topographic, boundary and ALTA/ACSM surveys.
- Conduct property legal research both online and at municipal offices.
- Checking field notes for accuracy and completeness.
- Process surveys using AutoCAD.
- Perform office calculations for field staking.
- Prepare construction staking calculations.
- Two+ years of experience in boundary surveying, construction stakeout, and topographic surveying is preferred.
- High level of skill in AutoCAD, GPS and Robotic.
- Effective management skills and the ability to be interactive at all levels of the company.
- Experience with Data Collection Technology.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to successfully represent the company in a professional way.
- High degree of accuracy and efficiently in output.
- Advanced computer skills within Microsoft Office.
- High integrity and core values.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally and personally.
- Competitive pay for performance compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and company-matched Retirement savings plan (SIMPLE IRA).
- Paid time off and Holidays.
- Fun, challenging, and team-oriented company culture with lots of room for professional advancement.